NextCloudPi PHP7.2 NC14.0.1 a call for testing

re-run the update, if still doesn’t work, read this and if still doesn’t work paste the output of sudo ncp-output

Hi captain @nachoparker

I m running nc 14.0.1.
So far so good.

I only have a problem with lets encrypt.
It was assigned ssl cert from web gui thou.
Not sure why chrome browser still got unsecured warning.

Other than that.
I find it fantastic and great arts for my odroid hc2.
I managed to mount 3t hdd from some guide manually.
I managed to get it online and remotely access.
I managed to create users
I managed to samba connection
Moreover : managed to run it with my noobs IT knowledge. LOL.

Thanks for the great image.

Alex

thanks for your feedback. If letsencrypt ran fine, then you only need to access through the domain URL that you configured for it in letsencrypt

Crome browser warning will stop automatically after some time, you will be fine tomorrow for sure.

There is a new PHP7.0 image in downloads/testing, https://ownyourbits.com/downloads/testing/ in case the people with ARMv6 RPi want to try it out.

1 Like

I had a damaged version 13 and just re-formated, reloaded Debian 9 , ran all updates then used the curl load option on an old laptop and it appears to work, if that helps as a data point. User addition however randomly seems to be a problem.

Does this help as to why trying to get to my everyone group spawns an error and then shows no users:

Error no app in context Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT uid, displayname FROM oc_users u LEFT JOIN oc_preferences p ON (userid = uid) AND (appid = ‘settings’) AND (configkey = ‘email’) WHERE (uid COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci LIKE ?) OR (displayname COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci LIKE ?) OR (configvalue COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci LIKE ?) ORDER BY uid_lower ASC LIMIT 25 OFFSET 0’ with params ["%%", “%%”, “%%”]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1253 COLLATION ‘utf8mb4_general_ci’ is not valid for CHARACTER SET ‘utf8’