–restart always
-p 80:80
-p 8080:8080
-p 8443:8443
–volume nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer:/mnt/docker-aio-config
–volume /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock:ro
nextcloud/all-in-one:latest

and i get an error:

A 'borg' directory was found but could not find the borg archive.
Only the files/folders below have been found in the borg directory.
The archive and most importantly the config file must be positioned directly in the 'borg' subfolder.

What I’m doing wrong? Thanks!

Hi, what kind of backup are you trying to restore? Did you already have an AIO instance running before and try to restore the backup archive that you made there or is this something different?

Hi! No, it’s just the AIO installation process. I added some information to my first post.

No. In the first step when being logged in on a new AIO instance, you should have seen an input field for your domain that you need to put in there. The instance restore section is only for the case that you want to restore a former AIO instance. Please start all over again by following GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: Nextcloud AIO stands for Nextcloud All In One and provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

Thanks a lot, it helped me, AIO started. But now there’s another problem: I can’t enter into the admin panel. When I click on the “Open Your Nextcloud” button, a page opens with no login fields. What’s my mistake?

Fixed. The problem was in the disabled server firewall.

edit: resolved