Nextcloud 19.0.3 to 19.0.4 fail to update

Nextcloud version : 19.0.3
Operating system and version: dockerized by linuxserver.io on UNRAID 6.8.3
Apache or nginx version : nginx/1.18.0
PHP version : 7.3.23

I tried updating using the web updater and it faild on Delete old files phase, Error:

core/shipped.json is not available

Later I tried removing the .step file and continue with updating using the CLI updater command:

sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar

and than face step 6 error

[ ] Extracting ...PHP Warning:  require(/config/www/nextcloud/updater/../version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in phar:///config/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar/lib/Updater.php on line 658
PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/config/www/nextcloud/updater/../version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php7') in phar:///config/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar/lib/Updater.php on line 658
Full CLI info
sudo -u abc php /config/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar
Nextcloud Updater - version: v18.0.6-11-g50bdca3 dirty

Current version is 19.0.3.

Update to Nextcloud 19.0.4 available. (channel: "stable")
Following file will be downloaded automatically: https://download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/nextcloud-19.0.4.zip
Open changelog ↗

Steps that will be executed:
[ ] Check for expected files
[ ] Check for write permissions
[ ] Create backup
[ ] Downloading
[ ] Verify integrity
[ ] Extracting
[ ] Enable maintenance mode
[ ] Replace entry points
[ ] Delete old files
[ ] Move new files in place
[ ] Done

Start update? [y/N] y

Info: Pressing Ctrl-C will finish the currently running step and then stops the updater.

[✔] Check for expected files
[✔] Check for write permissions
[✔] Create backup
[✔] Downloading
[✔] Verify integrity
[ ] Extracting ...PHP Warning:  require(/config/www/nextcloud/updater/../version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in phar:///config/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar/lib/Updater.php on line 658
PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/config/www/nextcloud/updater/../version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php7') in phar:///config/www/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar/lib/Updater.php on line 658

here is the updater.log
The worst part is that my server is now down and I need it running ASAP. I would like to complete the update or roll back to the previous working state.

Also this is my first issue in this forum, so, if you think it should be edited please let me know.

Nakar, did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same issue upgrading the same version.

This will really help you: Update to 13 fails - core/shipped.json is not available - #4 by gas85
Simply follow steps, nothing changed in process since NC 13.