[Nextant] Full-Text Search (old thread)

solr memory heapsize 2048m
o.4.2
159000 files
after doing process as you ask me to do.

i can give you teamviewer if you want to check it by yourself

@cult i am going to wait to the new release and check for a external server for solr.
The thing is that i have my nextcloud on a odroid XU4 and it can be a bit limited if i have solr on it (plus plex, sonarrā€¦and more on it). Probably it will be better to put solr on a other server as a standalone
Thanks for everything

recieving this

looks like a previous index process quit unexpectedly. you should run

./occ nextant:index --force --background

to fix this

0.5.0 is out; nextant is not alpha anymore

Can you please advise why only admin user is allowed to use this app? Thanks.

Looks like a bug to me; iā€™ll fix that

@thorzh 0.5.1 is out and should fix this.

Also, if you have Bookmarks installed, ./occ nextant:index --bookmarks will indexes your bookmarks. Meaning that Nextant will search within the content of your bookmarksā€™ url.

does it have issues with external shares?

* Extracting files to Solr:
 dev-wa/files:               15/   15 [============================] 100% 
 dev-wa/files_trashbin:       0/    0 [>---------------------------]   0% 

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Error: Call to a member function getStorage() on null in /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/View.php:
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Node/HookConnector.php(144): OC\Files\View->getFileInfo('/files
_external')
#1 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Node/HookConnector.php(88): OC\Files\Node\HookConnector->getNod
eForPath('/files_external')
#2 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/hook.php(106): OC\Files\Node\HookConnector->create(Array)
#3 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(1231): OC_Hook::emit('OC_Filesystem', 'create', Array)
#4 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(1109): OC\Files\View->runHooks(Array, '/files_external
')
#5 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(263): OC\Files\View->basicOperation('mkdir', '/files_e
xternal', Array)
#6 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Security/CertificateManager.php(104): OC\Files\View->mkdir('/files_ex
ternal...')
#7 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Security/CertificateManager.php(207): OC\Security\CertificateManager-
>createCertificateBundle()
#8 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Http/Client/Client.php(74): OC\Security\CertificateManager->getAbsolu
teBundlePath(NULL)
#9 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Http/Client/Client.php(136): OC\Http\Client\Client->setDefau[29/1833]
()
#10 /var/www/owncloud/apps/federatedfilesharing/lib/DiscoveryManager.php(92): OC\Http\Client\Client->g
et('https://cloud.r...', Array)
#11 /var/www/owncloud/apps/federatedfilesharing/lib/DiscoveryManager.php(131): OCA\FederatedFileSharin
g\DiscoveryManager->discover('https://cloud.r...')
#12 /var/www/owncloud/apps/files_sharing/lib/External/Storage.php(85): OCA\FederatedFileSharing\Discov
eryManager->getWebDavEndpoint('https://cloud.r...')
#13 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Mount/MountPoint.php(145): OCA\Files_Sharing\External\Storage-
>__construct(Array)
#14 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Mount/MountPoint.php(170): OC\Files\Mount\MountPoint->createSt
orage()
#15 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Config/UserMountCache.php(92): OC\Files\Mount\MountPoint->getS
torage()
#16 [internal function]: OC\Files\Config\UserMountCache->OC\Files\Config\{closure}(Object(OCA\Files_Sh
aring\External\Mount))
#17 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Config/UserMountCache.php(93): array_filter(Array, Object(Clos
ure))
#18 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Config/MountProviderCollection.php(134): OC\Files\Config\UserM
ountCache->registerMounts(Object(OC\User\User), Array)
#19 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php(426): OC\Files\Config\MountProviderCollection->
registerMounts(Object(OC\User\User), Array)
#20 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php(371): OC\Files\Filesystem::initMountPoints('dev
zero')
21 /var/www/owncloud/apps/nextant/lib/Command/Index.php(231): OC\Files\Filesystem::init('devz[5/1833]
)
#22 /var/www/owncloud/apps/nextant/lib/Command/Index.php(152): OCA\Nextant\Command\Index->browseUserDi
rectory(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), 'devzero', '/files', Array, Array)
#23 /var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(259): OCA\Nextant\Command\Index->ex
ecute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\Conso
leOutput))
#24 /var/www/owncloud/core/Command/Base.php(159): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Objec
t(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#25 /var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(844): OC\Core\Command\Base->run(Object(
Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#26 /var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(192): Symfony\Component\Console\Applica
tion->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\Nextant\Command\Index), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput
), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#27 /var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(123): Symfony\Component\Console\Applica
tion->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output
\ConsoleOutput))
#28 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(146): Symfony\Component\Console\Application-
>run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\Consol
eOutput))
#29 /var/www/owncloud/console.php(90): OC\Console\Application->run()
#30 /var/www/owncloud/occ(11): require_once('/var/www/ownclo...')

it is supposed to do nothing on external storage, but tested only on Nextcloud, not ownCloud. Can you check youā€™re using the last version of Nextant and create an issue with information about the owncloud youā€™re using ?

@Cult I am using nextcloud 10, I migrated from owncloud and was only too lazy to rename the directory and alter the configs.

what kind/which external storage are you using ?

Can you launch the command in debug mode and send me by mail (or create an issue) with the last (10/20) lines of the log of your cloud

./occ nextant:index --debug

I am using 2 shares from other users on the same cloud, one federation sharing from a external nc 10.0.1 and one SMB share.
Oddly that account where it crashed actually doesnā€™t use any sharing. Its only for Addressbook Management.

the folder files_trashbin doesnā€™t exists at that users directory, because no files got deleted there.

I deployed the debug at:

1 Like

Hello.
Iā€™m trying Nextantright now, it work well.
congratulation.:+1:
Iā€™m using Solr in a docker container (official solr image)
For now, it work flawlessly, but iā€™m looking for feedbacks.
Do you know any limitation/issue with this setup ?
Regards.
Aal.

I havenā€™t tried the docker but be careful that the servlet is only listening on the localhost.

Also, when you are saving your configuration of nextant, it performs few tests and a fully green checklist means you have access to all features of the app. (Well, most of them, I do not test the OCR yet)

The app checks are green with the docker.
for security concerns,
I have tested accessing from the outside with my navigator and the default port, wihout success,
if you know another method/tool to test solr security, iā€™m opened to suggestions :slight_smile:

Since yesterday, I added a big folder (100k + files) for a user and scanning has only been able to scan 44500 files before solr fails with a full heap (2GB)

on nextant size i get almost the same error than @manches:

Extracting files to Solr:
userx/files: 44863/100756 [=============>--------------] 44%
[scanning] - Solr memory: 1 953 MB (%99.9)
[Solarium\Exception\HttpException]
Solr HTTP error: HTTP request failed, Operation timed out after x milliseconds with 0 bytes received

in the solr console, i get 8 exceptions org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error opening new searcher. exceeded limit of maxWarmingSearchers=2 before the time out

Looking over the internet, the error is linked to ressources used by solr during commits.
Depending on how frequent they are, they may need more or less ressources.
Third answer of this topic gives good infos
though, I donā€™t know if this is a performance issue server side or app side. (whatā€™s your opinion ?)

With this issue, I realized this could be great to choose on wich user nextant would perform a scan
example :
./occ nextant:index [options] [username] to scan only files available for username
Is it a planned feature ?

regards.
Aal

The --user=USER option is missing ; it is planned, but you can still open an issue:

I will still have a look to your issue but can you try indexing your files using the last version (v0.6.0) ?

Hello
I have upgraded to 0.6 beta and restarted a scanā€¦
Well, this time I have put my little server to the knees.
Had to reboot it and umount my big user to try with less files.
It took around 5-6 hours for the Index to complete (about 25k-30k files), File extraction being the longest task.
Is seems you have changed the indexing process, so Iā€™m not sure if this amount of time should be expected on a little server (1cpu, 4G ram) for this amount of files.
Research inside nextcloud seems to work well.
Regards

It also depends on the files size, but 30k files within 6 hours is average.

And yes, indexing a 100k files library will requiert more ressources, at least disk space. You should now try to index all your files.

i have an issue too, the federation sharing stuff works now after I commented the specific line out but now i get to that:

sudo -u www-data ./occ nextant:index
nextant v0.6.0 (beta)

* Extracting files:
/dev-wa/files                  10/   10 [============================] 100%
+devzero/files              11360/12965 [========================>---]  87%
    [extracting] Solr memory: 197.8 MB (%10.1)

[Solarium\Exception\HttpException]
  Solr HTTP error: HTTP request failed, Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

nextant:index [--output [OUTPUT]] [-d|--debug] [-u|--unlock] [-f|--force] [-c|--background] [-b|--bookmarks] [-i|--files] [-x|--files_extract] [-r|--files_update]

so solr crashed with:

47889 ERROR (qtp1654589030-17) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.h.RequestHandlerBase org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: ERROR: [doc=files_13347] Error adding field 'media_black_point'='(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)' msg=For input string: "(0.0"
        at org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.toDocument(DocumentBuilder.java:177)
        at org.apache.solr.update.AddUpdateCommand.getLuceneDocument(AddUpdateCommand.java:82)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.doNormalUpdate(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:277)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.addDoc0(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:211)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.addDoc(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:166)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processAdd(RunUpdateProcessorFactory.java:67)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.UpdateRequestProcessor.processAdd(UpdateRequestProcessor.java:48)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.doLocalAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:939)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.versionAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:1094)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.processAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:720)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessorFactory$LogUpdateProcessor.processAdd(LogUpdateProcessorFactory.java:103)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.doAdd(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:126)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.addDoc(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:131)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.load(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:237)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:68)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:154)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2089)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:652)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:459)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:257)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:208)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1668)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:581)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1160)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:511)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1092)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:213)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:119)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:134)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:518)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:308)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:244)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:273)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:95)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectChannelEndPoint$2.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:93)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.produceAndRun(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:246)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.run(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:156)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:654)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:572)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "(0.0"
        at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(FloatingDecimal.java:2043)
        at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.parseDouble(FloatingDecimal.java:110)
        at java.lang.Double.parseDouble(Double.java:538)
        at org.apache.solr.schema.TrieField.createField(TrieField.java:720)
        at org.apache.solr.schema.SchemaField.createField(SchemaField.java:114)
        at org.apache.solr.schema.PointType.createFields(PointType.java:79)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.addField(DocumentBuilder.java:47)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.toDocument(DocumentBuilder.java:122)
        ... 44 more

62261 INFO  (qtp1654589030-16) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.c.S.Request [nextant]  webapp=/solr path=/select params={q=id:files_12259&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=nextant_mtime&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} hits=0 status=0 QTime=0
62775 INFO  (qtp1654589030-17) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.u.p.LogUpdateProcessorFactory [nextant]  webapp=/solr path=/update/extract params={fmap.p=ignored_&fmap.h2=ignored_&fmap.style=ignored_&fmap.h3=ignored_&resource.name=DSCN2678.JPG&literal.id=files_12259&fmap.h1=ignored_&commit=true&fmap.link=ignored_&fmap.ul=ignored_&uprefix=nextant_attr_&fmap.form=ignored_&fmap.i=ignored_&fmap.img=ignored_&literal.nextant_path=/devzero/files/extshare/toml/DSCN2678.JPG&fmap.a=ignored_&fmap.b=ignored_&fmap.table=ignored_&fmap.content=text&fmap.script=ignored_&literal.nextant_owner=devzero&fmap.html=ignored_&fmap.div=ignored_&ignoreTikaException=true&wt=json&literal.nextant_mtime=1449090084&json.nl=flat&extractOnly=false&literal.nextant_source=files&fmap.td=ignored_&fmap.tr=ignored_&fmap.li=ignored_&omitHeader=true&literal.nextant_deleted=false&captureAttr=true&fmap.input=ignored_&fmap.span=ignored_}{} 0 502
62776 ERROR (qtp1654589030-17) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.h.RequestHandlerBase org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: ERROR: [doc=files_12259] Error adding field 'media_black_point'='(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)' msg=For input string: "(0.0"
        at org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.toDocument(DocumentBuilder.java:177)
        at org.apache.solr.update.AddUpdateCommand.getLuceneDocument(AddUpdateCommand.java:82)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.doNormalUpdate(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:277)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.addDoc0(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:211)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.addDoc(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:166)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.RunUpdateProcessor.processAdd(RunUpdateProcessorFactory.java:67)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.UpdateRequestProcessor.processAdd(UpdateRequestProcessor.java:48)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.doLocalAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:939)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.versionAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:1094)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.processAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:720)
        at org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessorFactory$LogUpdateProcessor.processAdd(LogUpdateProcessorFactory.java:103)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.doAdd(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:126)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.addDoc(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:131)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.load(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:237)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:68)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:154)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2089)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:652)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:459)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:257)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:208)
116899 ERROR (qtp1654589030-1700) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.s.HttpSolrCall null:java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/healthmarketscience/jackcess/CryptCodecProvider
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.sendError(HttpSolrCall.java:605)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:474)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1668)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1160)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1092)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:213)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:119)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:134)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:518)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:308)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:244)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:273)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:95)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectChannelEndPoint$2.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:93)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.produceAndRun(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:246)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.run(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:156)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:654)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:572)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.uwyn.jhighlight.renderer.XhtmlRendererFactory
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
        at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(URLClassLoader.java:814)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        ... 57 more
214045 INFO  (qtp1654589030-6611) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.c.S.Request [nextant]  webapp=/solr path=/select params={q=id:files_51376&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=nextant_mtime&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} hits=0 status=0 QTime=0
219082 INFO  (qtp1654589030-6611) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.c.S.Request [nextant]  webapp=/solr path=/select params={q=id:files_51132&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=nextant_mtime&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} hits=0 status=0 QTime=0
224388 INFO  (qtp1654589030-6057) [   ] o.a.s.s.HttpSolrCall [admin] webapp=null path=/admin/info/system params={q=*:*&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=*,score&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} status=0 QTime=239
225075 INFO  (qtp1654589030-6898) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.c.S.Request [nextant]  webapp=/solr path=/select params={q=id:files_60596&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=nextant_mtime&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} hits=0 status=0 QTime=0
230230 INFO  (qtp1654589030-6907) [   ] o.a.s.s.HttpSolrCall [admin] webapp=null path=/admin/info/system params={q=*:*&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=*,score&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} status=0 QTime=64
230875 INFO  (qtp1654589030-6907) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.c.S.Request [nextant]  webapp=/solr path=/select params={q=id:files_51261&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=nextant_mtime&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} hits=0 status=0 QTime=0
236432 INFO  (qtp1654589030-7394) [   ] o.a.s.s.HttpSolrCall [admin] webapp=null path=/admin/info/system params={q=*:*&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=*,score&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} status=0 QTime=251
237689 INFO  (qtp1654589030-7394) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.c.S.Request [nextant]  webapp=/solr path=/select params={q=id:files_51494&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=nextant_mtime&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} hits=0 status=0 QTime=0
243830 INFO  (qtp1654589030-7655) [   ] o.a.s.s.HttpSolrCall [admin] webapp=null path=/admin/info/system params={q=*:*&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=*,score&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} status=0 QTime=1119
244836 INFO  (qtp1654589030-6898) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.c.S.Request [nextant]  webapp=/solr path=/select params={q=id:files_51218&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=nextant_mtime&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} hits=0 status=0 QTime=0
250528 INFO  (qtp1654589030-6898) [   ] o.a.s.s.HttpSolrCall [admin] webapp=null path=/admin/info/system params={q=*:*&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=*,score&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} status=0 QTime=651
251135 INFO  (qtp1654589030-7655) [   x:nextant] o.a.s.c.S.Request [nextant]  webapp=/solr path=/select params={q=id:files_51167&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=nextant_mtime&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} hits=0 status=0 QTime=0
261644 INFO  (qtp1654589030-8016) [   ] o.a.s.s.HttpSolrCall [admin] webapp=null path=/admin/info/system params={q=*:*&json.nl=flat&omitHeader=true&fl=*,score&start=0&rows=10&wt=json} status=0 QTime=5480

and:

Running OOM killer script for process 24590 for Solr on port 8983
Killed process 24590