Missing exif , exiv library

Although you’ve installed the exiv2 package this doesn’t mean that the right files are available on your system. Based on the given message a “exiv2.so” file is missing. Have you double-checked that a library with exact this name exists on your server?

here is list of files from /usr/lib/

la /usr/lib/libexi*                                                                                                             :(
lrwxrwxrwx   17 root root 12 Aug  2017 /usr/lib/libexif.so -> libexif.so.12.3.3
lrwxrwxrwx   17 root root 12 Aug  2017 /usr/lib/libexif.so.12 -> libexif.so.12.3.3
.rwxr-xr-x 280k root root 12 Aug  2017 /usr/lib/libexif.so.12.3.3
.rw-r--r-- 864k root root 31 Jul  9:24 /usr/lib/libexiv2-xmp.a
lrwxrwxrwx   14 root root 31 Jul  9:24 /usr/lib/libexiv2.so -> libexiv2.so.27
.rwxr-xr-x 3.1M root root 31 Jul  9:24 /usr/lib/libexiv2.so.0.27.2
lrwxrwxrwx   18 root root 31 Jul  9:24 /usr/lib/libexiv2.so.27 -> libexiv2.so.0.27.2

and here is php modules

la /usr/lib/php/modules/exi*
.rwxr-xr-x 92k root root 23 Oct 18:31 /usr/lib/php/modules/exif.so

I change name because I think that this has not connection with maps application

Just an idea, but lets have a look on the exact error message, it says “PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘exif # for image rotation in pictures app, requires exiv2’ (tried: /usr/lib/php/modules/exif”. The full name of the module is “exif.so” and NOT “exif”!

Based on this I remembered the command you’ve initiated to load the module:

I know that a php module is usually loaded like this: extension = xxxxx.so
Wouldn’t it be possible that you’ve forgotten to add the extension “.so” as you activated the module? I think this would explain the PHP error.

here is NOTE from php.ini

; Note : The syntax used in previous PHP versions (‘extension=.so’ and
; 'extension=‘php_.dll’) is supported for legacy reasons and may be
; deprecated in a future PHP major version. So, when it is possible, please
; move to the new ('extension=) syntax.

so I just uncomment existing config in php.ini

here is line from uwsgi config ini file for NC

php-set = extension=exif    # for image rotation in pictures app, requires exiv2

text in commend looks familiar, so I did remove that comment and restart uwsgi
yes, originaly I did paste only php-set = extension=exif but one could say that comment is comment

looks that error message gone, hope it is solved

EDIT:
I don’t see error message anymore. Problem was in configuration file, line did include comment what is not correct.