Libreoffice Nextcloud - Access Forbidden Issue

Hi there !
It seems I had the same problem about “forbidden access”
 But i can’t make it work :frowning: .

About this file you put in the nextcloud/resources/config/ , i tried to put all the files i’ve created with let’sencrypt, but neither of them work. (cert.pem, chain.pem, fullchain.pem, privkey.pem).

Or maybe it’s the nextcloud’s certificat i have to put here ?

Finally, all i can see now is an apache server error :
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Am I wrong somewhere ?

ho
 and I can see my nextcloud apache logs :
[Sat Jan 07 20:35:29.011442 2017] [fastcgi:error] [pid 11693] [client x.x.x.x:51948] FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/php5-fcgi"

and this in my collaboraonline apache logs :
[Sat Jan 07 20:29:52.164186 2017] [proxy_http:error] [pid 10403] (103)Software caused connection abort: [client 5.196.95.235:58851] AH01102: error reading status line from remote server 127.0.0.1:9980 [Sat Jan 07 20:29:52.164499 2017] [proxy:error] [pid 10403] [client 5.196.95.235:58851] AH00898: Error reading from remote server returned by /hosting/discovery

Edit: sorry, I forgot to speak english :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,

I had the same problem next to update from Nextcloud 11 to 11.0.1. I solved it like that:

1. Kill the docker container of collabora
  2. Restart it with the command from the official doc
  3. Restart apache (service apache2 restart)
  4. Login and logout from Nextcloud

And then all works for me :slight_smile:

Hope I have help someones !

Floréal

Awesome solution. I totally understood everything!

Hi,

I use a selfsigned crt and for me is not sufficient.
The nextcloud update has installed a new file nextcloud/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt.
I solved re-adding my selfsigned opemediavault.crt into nextcloud/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt

I hope this help someone :slight_smile:

Ciao

I just got the trouble,too.Have you sovle it?

for me, this is the solution:
solution :slight_smile:

I had the same issue and solution was adding “127.0.0.1 office.mydomain.com” to hosts file.
Then i had problem with "Well, this is embarrassing, we cannot connect to your document. Please try again."
And i changed docker start command to this “docker run --add-host=“cloud.mydomain.com:172.20.20.3” -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e ‘domain=cloud\.mydomain\.com’ --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code”.
And all my troubles has gone =)

I have tried all of the solutions here and cannot get this working. I am using a Let’s Encrypt cert.
I imported the cert into the ca-bundle.crt for Nextcloud. I even tried to import using occ:
sudo -u apache php occ security:certificates:import /usr/share/nextcloud/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt (just in case?) and I also tried @Brabus solution. No joy. Still Access Denied. Any chance there is something else that changed in recent releases?

Hello,
I’m having the same issue, and tried all solutions without success.
As @metalcated, I’m using Let’s Encrypt certificated and I tried
cat /etc/letsencrypt/live/cert.pem >> /nextcloud/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt, with no luck.

Any advice? I really don’t know where to look now.

Thanks

I have tried everything I can think of. I even tried replacing the certs in the container with the ones I generated for the office.domain.com link that is used in Apache. Same issue.

I had the same problem after updating to collabora 2.1. For me the solution was:

sudo docker exec Container-ID sed -i ‘s/collaboraoffice5.1/collaboraoffice5.3/’ start-libreoffice.sh

cheers

curl helped me to lacate the problem. Try in console curl https://office.yourdomain.com and see the answer.

curl returns a 200 without any content. Can you be more specific? No idea how to fix this. Using the Apache proxy vhost config from https://www.collaboraoffice.com/code/

Guys, make it easy for yourself, use the script from the official VM: https://github.com/nextcloud/vm/blob/master/apps/collabora.sh