Is it only me? Errors when sharing with link (publicpreview.php (Internal Server Error))

Thank you so much for looking into it, but please donā€™t strain yourself for a fix. I bet there are more important issues to work.

Itā€™s in the server repo, so others will work on it :smile: and @Rello can focus on the audio-appā€¦
@depawlur nice move not putting your own issues too much into focus. We donā€™t see this very often.

NC11 not only having this audio issue, but antivirus, mysql, video spreedā€¦issues.
Why so many things broken compare to NC10 ?

I need a fix for this.
Any update?

On a new release, many things change and the app-developers often lack behind a bit. Many develop their apps in their free time, so either help them (can be coding, but you can also test new releases, give feedback, write documentation) or you have to wait a bit. In that case it is often the better choice to wait for the first point-release (11.0.1).

Hello all,
Any new when 11.0.1 will be release?
It bugging me to see many errors in the syslog everyday.

It has not been announced yet: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/wiki/Maintenance-and-Release-Schedule

In the past, there was the first point-release 1-2 months after the initial release. 1-2 weeks before, you normally see some activity when they push out some beta versions and release candidates. If you need more details, please open a new topic, no one will find your question beneath an already answered question.