How to install wasabi s3 on nextcloud server

I have been struggling to get my wasabi s3(Cloud storage host) connected to my nexcloud host server.
Does anybody here know of a decent guide or instructions on how to do the above?

what’s exactly the problem?

1 Like

Hi Reiner,

By referring to your reply to Bernard’s post earlier, you mentioned that we need to add the ‘objectstore’ parameter into the config.php file. Now I’m testing the same thing as his, is below correct? If not please guide me as I have tested few rounds failed.

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'ocht3re9wy1g', 'objectstore' => array( 'class' => '\\OC\\Files\\ObjectStore\\S3', 'arguments' => array( 'bucket' => 'nextclouds3', 'autocreate' => true, 'key' => 'V9VIO616RL2YHO3OD4J6', 'secret' => 'izIaJ5Dbk9tTn30ZSSzCUAI2DcZlH9COp0ymhBqa', 'hostname' => 's3.us-east-1.wasabisys.com', 'port' => 443, 'use_ssl' => true, 'region' => 'us-east-1', // required for some non Amazon S3 implementations //'use_path_style'=>true ), ), ); One more thing, how about the "Data Folder" field on the Nextcloud setup page? Do I need to do something about it or just leave it? The default location set at "/usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/data". Thank you!