Fix file delete, moved and copy

Oof, that is a long time to wait… Not to mention 26 and 27 all need that patch. Should be on a point release.

Thanks for this thread, just desactivated this app and no more delete or move errors !!! :heart_eyes:

Same here. Was actively using that app (also because it works well with Subsonic on my phone). Hope it can be fixed soon!

In the meantime you might want to check out Audioplayer. Could be a temporary replacement?

The fix has been backported and is on track to be included in NC 27.0.1 and NC 26.0.4. It should be backported also to 25.0.9 but it will apparently need still some manual work. All of these versions are supposed to be released on 2023-07-20.

Until then, the monkey patch I suggested above in Fix file delete, moved and copy - #12 by paulijar is a really easy alternative for anyone able to use the text editor.

1 Like

Same problem. Removing Music app fixes the problem.

1 Like

Same problem with my NC 27 and disabled the Music app making the “Move or Delete” folders works fine.
Could anyone tell more about the root cause of this?

The fix for this was released a few days ago in the Nextcloud versions 25.0.9, 26.0.4, and 27.0.1.

@a3linux The root cause was a small bug in Nextcloud, you can find some analysis from Can't delete folders while the app is enabled · Issue #1068 · owncloud/music · GitHub

Thanks and seems got my NC upgrade to 27.0.1 already and double confirm the fix.