Federated share: impossible to accept incoming files!

Hi

I encounter the following issue: i can share files of my nextcloud through Federated shares without problem. If I receive a federated share I see the notification in NextCloud but whatever I accept it it keeps pops up again and again and shared files never appear in “Files shared with me” and the remote server doesn’t appear in trusted shares unless I selected the option to do so after first share !
If I add manually the remote server in trusted servers it appears but in yellow, never in green !

Any ideas what can be the problem ? Everything else so far is working fine !

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2): 11.0.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04): Ubuntu 16.04.2
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache 2.4.18
PHP version (eg, 5.6): 7.0
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: Presens since that NextCloud has been setup months ago

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps): each time I get an incoming share through the Federation (no problem with local shares)

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: Each time I accept the incoming share it generates that error:

Error PHP TypeError: Argument 3 passed to OC_Helper::buildNotExistingFileNameForView() must be an instance of OC\Files\View, null given, called in /home/xxxxxxxx/domains/group.toto.org/public_html/lib/private/legacy/helper.php on line 323 at /home/xxxxxxxxxx/domains/group.toto.org/public_html/lib/private/legacy/helper.php#333 2017-09-06T08:46:32+0200

Thanks

Vincèn

Please use the latest NC 11 release where many bugs were fixed (perhaps this one as well):
https://nextcloud.com/changelog/#latest11

Does it work the other way round?

@tflidd Sorry for mistake but I’m in 11.0.4 now !! which is the most recent release right ?
Other way round ? what do you mean ?

If you share from the other server. If your setups are online, you can use a test server to share from or to some files (Demo instances of 9, 10, 11 and 12 now live)

@tflidd Tried a share from demo NC 11 instance and it worked directly as expected ! Will try with NC12 and let you know :wink: