Failed update OC 10.3 to NC 12.0.13

Hi there

I was brave, careless and impatient enough to follow the migration guide from ownCloud 10.3.x to NextCloud 12.0.13. I followed the steps in Migration from owncloud 10.3.0 to Nextcloud (and https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/14549). However, when initiating the upgrade (using ./occ upgrade), I see right after the “Set log level to debug” and “Updating database schema” the error message:

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing 'ALTER TABLE oc_filecache CHANGE `fileid` `fileid` INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL, CHANGE `parent` `parent` INT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, CHANGE `mtime` `mtime` INT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, CHANGE `storage_mtime` `storage_mtime` INT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL':

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 3780 Referencing column 'file_id' and referenced column 'fileid' in foreign key constraint 'FK_F0C3D55B93CB796C' are incompatible.

Could you please help me here? Thank you.

Best,
Markus

I personally don’t understand why it is so difficult to use the available search function, but never mind. Have you seen Migration from owncloud 10.3.0 to Nextcloud ?!