Failed to install/update apps

I double checked the prerequisite and everything sounds ok. I was confident about the freebsd port, for which the maintainer does a great job.

It also installed a very convenient ready-to-use occ script.

I also have another instance that runs on FreeBSD too, but that one is installed on another architecture, Xeon based (haswell), while the problematic one runs on top of a corei7 one (sandybridge).
The Xeon one was upgraded on top of a former owncloud instance and even if it needs a full cleanup, doesn’t raise this error.

And there should be the issue. I first though that the error message illegal instruction was coming from php or the occ command.

It turns out that it’s a true SIGILL signal, thus, a cpu trap. The software involved is php.

Before removing the march flags to the compiler, I would like to go ahead and find out what is the library or even php code that causes this CPU exception.

As the same machine hosts others php based services (flarum, dokuwiki), it ’ s one nextcloud specific feature (php extension, may be) that trap the CPU.

Therefore, what is the best way to activate some debug information to occ/nextcloud and get closer to the issue ?