Cannot log in via my LAN address

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem, I can no longer identify myself with my account via my LAN URL 192.168.1.xx

Systematically my credentials are refused

The connection via my domain name works very well.
Thanks for your help.

Hi,

maybe you give some more infos about the error message and if there are any security restrictions or apps in place like Restrict login to IP addresses or Brute-force settings.

let us know

Thanks for your return, when i try to log, It’s like my credentials aren’t good. So after a few unsuccessful attempts, my account became frozen for a few minutes.

a) I can’t imagine a trusted domain problem as there isn’t even a login. But it is good practice to let nextcloud know about it.

b) “So after a few unsuccessful attempts, my account became frozen for a few minutes.” sounds like a “brute-force” feature but you didn’t gave us any logs or errors messages, so we can only guess :wink:

Let us know.

Hello all !

Find here the nextcloud.log

and here the occ app:list

https://pastebin.com/3QykWYN4

Thanks for your help

hi,

you switch on a lot of apps and than wonderiing why it don’t work :wink:
You have:

• twofactor_backupcodes: 1.16.0
  • twofactor_email: 2.7.4
  • twofactor_totp: 9.0.0
  • twofactor_webauthn: 1.3.2
    and
  • oauth2: 1.15.1

I don’t know nothing about them, but them bad configured are reason enough to cause trouble.
Switch off all apps you don’t need and try again. If there is an error we need to keep digging. If not find out wich app is causing the problem.

bye
sambilanet