Cannot access files after upgrade to Nextcloud 25

The issue is apparently fixed in Nextcloud 25.0.2

Hello everybody, I just updated today to NC 25.0.2 (php8.1) and the issue is still happening for me: I can’t access my root folder in files.

I check the file mentioned in the solution marked above but even if this workaround is implemented, the problem persists for me.

EDIT: I can’t access the root folder via the we interface, as said above, but the synchronization of all files work when using the desktop client (created a file test.txt in a pc in the nextcloud/ root folder and it showed up in my other pc)

I can also access it in the android client.

Might be related to this issue? Because I can’t load the active users tab in the admin’s user settings

Hi everyone, an update on this.

A simple workaround for NC25.0.2 based on this commit that works for me: I gave unlimited storage quota to all users that have more than 4GB previously (I guess it also works if you give them less than 4GB but did not try it myself).

Those users had trouble syncing their files with the client, and trouble accessing their files in the browser. Myself, already having unlimited storage, could not get the root folder of my files to display in the browser and as administrator could not load the user administration page.

Now I have access to my root folder and these users can sync their files and access them normaly.