I’ve just published a beta of my first Nextcloud 11-preinstalled LXD container.
Here’s how it’s configured:
- HTTP (Let’s Encrypt certbot is present, but hasn’t been run)
- Redis, APCu caching enabled
- Pretty links enabled
- Data directory one level up from Nextcloud (and therefore webroot)
- Getting started file is situated in
/media/nc/start.mdcontaining default passwords to be changed and some instructions.
The reason it’s a beta is two-fold:
- I’ve tested deployment to 3 LXD hosts, each with their own IP ranges configured and it deploys fine, but it needs more testing.
- I can’t script in bash at the moment, so passwords have to be manually changed until I find a solution (or someone helps :))
To deploy the container on your host, add my public image server to your environment:
lxc remote add nextcloud demo.nextcloud.bayton.org --public
(Where nextcloud is the name you give the remote server)
lxc launch nextcloud:nextcloud11 myNCcontainer
(Where myNCcontainer is the name you give the local container)
Give it a try, let me know what you think. If you can work with me to provide scripts to add more user interaction and not have to ship a pre-installed NC version that’d be great