Best cheap hardware to run Nextcloud on?

Yeah from scratch and being an early adopter its highly likely going to turn into a nightmare :slight_smile:slight_smile:)

My Linux / Android / SBC skills when I get back into the flow will probably be able to hack a way through and maybe see if I can get some interest from Ayufan maybe.
Some of the people in that Armbian forum are seriously top notch and they seem to of taken to the Rock64 with what it offers for its price. I have been holding off the RK3399 because of cost but I am going to take a punt on the RK3328

I am a Raspbian fan and I have tried and the I/O does suck and for me the Pi is now a strange choice.
Raspberry need a Pi4 or a revision pretty quick that can provide I/O and it will kill the Rock64, but if its true about 2019 before any new models its looking like Pine have made a very good choice of hardware or just stumbled across the right balance for SoHo at the right time.

Its why I am thinking Android last as the chroot and kernel may be a problem with getting Collabora running.