I’d like an automated way of backing up all the calendar entries for all the users on a Nextcloud
- able to set backup intervals (minutes, hours, days, weeks)
- able to set rolling window so that older backups are deleted to make room for current ones
- backups should be in the form of .ICS files that can be easily imported to restore or used elsewhere
- able to write backups to external storage for safe keeping
- able to restore only select calendars, user specific
- user can wind back calendar changes (within the rolling window set by admin)
I really love Nextcloud, but I’ve lost entire team calendars more than once and the Natives will want my head on a pike if I loose it ever again. Please build this for me!