Allow several domains for Collabora?

Hi all,

I use Collabora Online wich is great on my main domain:) But I have two domains who use nextcloud/owncloud (domain.net and anotherdomain.com), and I wish use Collabora on the two domains. I tried

docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e “domain=domain.net;anotherdomain.com” --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

But it doesn’t work…I can’t launch two different dockers because ther will be a port problem I guess… An idea ?
Sorry for my poor english :wink:

I suggest to try to change the ports?!? they are mentioned in the docker startup line after all…

Hi, I just looked in the source code of LibreOffice online and found that the domain is actually parsed as a perl regeluar expression.

This means you can allow different domains. You just have to concatenate them with “|” between. So lets say i want srv01.be and srv02.be to be allowed I use:

docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e “domain=srv01.be|srv02.be” --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

Be careful with spaces, since that didn’t worked for me.

6 Likes

Thanks for the answers, “domain=srv01.be|srv02.be” works perfectly :wink:

Is there any way to allow wildcard domains like *.domain.com to access a single collabora docker. what is the best option for scenario like that?

Thanks

You could try .*.domain.com or \.*.domain.com.

To confirm you need to specify like that :

domain=..domain1.fr|..domain2.fr

This should be added to the collabora office online documentation.