(Admin) View all shared folders by link (for all users, not only my own)?

Thanks @octalish for responding to this and apologize to the ones that did not get an answer (it’s been really long I haven’t logged on the forums).

To summarize what we ended up doing from our end:
Using the above script we exported the result to a text file (with a slight modification)

INTO OUTFILE '<whichever path accessible by MySql>/ncsharesreport.txt'
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
ENCLOSED BY '"'

Then we have a bash file that curls this file inside nextcloud.
The bash file is added to a cron job (something like below).

#!/bin/bash
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin

_fileDate=$(date +"%Y_%m_%d_%H_%M_%S")

rm /home/yourncuser/ncsharesreport*.txt -f
sudo mysql -u root nextcloud < "/home/yourncuser/NextCloudSharesExport.sql"
mv yourpath/ncsharesreport.txt "/home/yourncuser/ncsharesreport_$_fileDate.txt"
curl -k -T "/home/yourncuser/ncsharesreport_$_fileDate.txt" -u "the share url parameter" -H 'X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest' https://yournextcloudurl/public.php/webdav/ncsharesreport.csv
rm /home/yourncuser/ncsharesreport*.txt -f

This ensures that the check happens automatically.
We do have another Task Scheduler (this time in Windows) that download this file from nextcloud, cross checks it with Active Directory and creates 2 files, one with the exceptions (public links bound to inactive or non existent users and one that has all shares).
If any exception is found, the list is forwarded to the IT support.
If IT support forgets to remove those shares, next run instance IT support gets another email and so on.

Question:
Do those logs show what folder path the public link is/was sharing?
I’m trying to find and reshare some link but without the internal link, i’m stuck

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.