Workflow File Auto-tag / Auto-Deletion not deleting correctly

Nextcloud version 12.0.2
Operating system and version Ubuntu 16.04.2 (Nextcloud VM Image)
Apache or nginx version Apache 2.4.18
PHP version 7.0
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: Yes

Can you reliably replicate it? Yes

The issue you are facing: Workflow File Auto-tag / Auto-Deletion not deleting/working correctly
I have setup Workflow Collaborative Tag called “Retain for 14 Days”. To tag the Upload File I created A AutoTag
by saying If File Sioze upload is greater/equal to 0MB apply the “Retain for 14 Days”. I then added a File Retention
rule to delete a file after 14 days with the tag " “Retain for 14 Days”. My problem started I believe when I decreased
my Version and Trash auto clean times (see my below changes/additions). I noticed all my files do have the
“Retain for 14 Days” tag after uploading but are being kept over 14 days (several over a month).

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: Did not see what to paste here
The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____: Did not see what to paste here

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud:
File: /var/www/nextcloud/config/config.php
My Changes/Additions:
‘trashbin_retention_obligation’ => ‘1, 2’,
‘versions_retention_obligation’ => ‘1, 2’,

File: /etc/php/7.0/apache2/php.ini
My Changes/Additions:
output_buffering = 0
max_execution_time = 7200
max_input_time = 7200
post_max_size = 5100M
upload_max_filesize = 5000M

I reviewed my nextcloud.log. Sorry I missed posting this. Each night this entry. I have also posted this to the file_retention github as a additional comment to a new issue someone else is having like this as well.

{“reqId”:“XXX”,“level”:3,“time”:“2017-10-25T04:30:01+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:"",“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:"–",“url”:"–",“message”:“Undefined offset: 0 at /var/www/nextcloud/apps/files_retention/lib/BackgroundJob/RetentionJob.php#162”,“userAgent”:"–",“version”:“12.0.2.0”}