[Worked out]Failed to deploy nextcloud server via nextcloud.manual-install

Hello I am new to this application, I recently attempted to deploy a nextcloud server on my VPS for personal use. Yesterday I tried to deploy following this instruction:

How To Install and Configure Nextcloud on Ubuntu 18.04 | DigitalOcean

But I got stuck at a step. When I ran nextcloud.manual-install [username] [pwd], it proceeded but took a while (5 or 6 hours accroding to performance
monitor). After the command was done running, I received multiple errors that implies MySQL server was not working as expected. The error code was “2006 MySQL server has gone away”, and it did pop up a help output which says “maintance [commands]”.

When I tried to proceed to next step (config:system:get), it only responded with “Nextcloud is not installed - only a limited number of commands are available”. When I tried to loop back to previous step, its output was “username already in use(or something else)”.

And the problem is, since Nextcloud was not installed, the command of delete user does not work. I need help on deleting the account that I setup with nextcloud.manual-install.

I appreciate if you can provide any help. Here is a short version:

• Installed nextcloud with snap
  • Ran manual-install, lost communication with VPS due to performance
  • Logged back to VPS and found installtion didn’t complete with errors
  • Attempted to delete created user but unable to

UPDATE: This problem was solved by creating another user that avoid using the existing username.