WOPI hosts found matching the target host [] in config

Not working of collabora. In the logs it’s written here:

wsd-00025-0026 0:12:39.282007 [ client_req_hdl ] WRN WOPI host did not pass optional access_token_ttl| wsd/FileServer.cpp:255
wsd-00025-0027 0:12:43.410073 [ client_ws_0005 ] WRN Poco::Net::DNS::resolveOne("") failed: No address found
wsd-00025-0027 0:12:43.410699 [ client_ws_0005 ] ERR Error in client request handler: No acceptable WOPI hosts found matching the target host [] in config.| wsd/LOOLWSD.cpp:1012

Why in the name of the host the empty space?

Did you find a way to solve?

Same problem here.

My server runs on debian jessie with docker.

I was running on device driver aufs. I had problems. The log file was stating problem writing to pipe, so I switched to devicemapper by creating a new service in systemd with a file containing this:

[Service]
ExecStart=
ExecStart=/usr/bin/dockerd --storage-driver=devicemapper -H fd://

Prior to start the new docker with devicemapper, I removed all docker processes and deleted the docker image. My system was then clean to start again from scratch.

I pulled the docker image again, then, I started lool with the usual command:
docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e “domain=collabora\.exemple\.org”
-e “username=admin” -e “password=S3cRet” --restart-always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

Although, it seems that lool is not started with a host configured, but it was with aufs.
Anyclue how to manually configure it?

@Soh, do you run on the same configuration as me?

I did it! Problem solved.
I followed this tutorial:

My problem was in apache conf file for my libreoffice online instance.

Main websocket was set without the option “nocanon”

So I made this change:
# Main websocket
ProxyPassMatch “/lool/(.)/ws$" wss://127.0.0.1:9980/lool/$1/ws nocanon
# ProxyPassMatch "/lool/(.
)/ws$” wss://127.0.0.1:9980/lool/$1/ws

Hope that does the trick for you.
I’m gonna test it with aufs instead of devicemapper to save me the assle of setting a direct-lvm (loop-lvm is not recommended on production environment).

UPDATE:
No, it did not work on aufs device driver. Gonna stick with devicemapper and set-up direct-lvm.

1 Like