Wishes and Bugs

I don’t know if this has been addressed, but I just installed the Audio player and I’m working with it. One thing I do is listen to audio books and recorded radio, which are large, long files. In the desktop version of the app, the scroll bar doesn’t work correctly. When you click on it, it jumps around. I have to click somewhere after the indicator bulb, then I can drag it to the correct time. In the mobile version of the app, it doesn’t show the indicator, at all. Another thing, in the mobile version, it would be nice to be able to hold on the fast forward button and have it fast forward through the audio, rather than having to find a spot, using the location… (when/if the indicator is ever fixed) That’s one of my biggest issues with media players, to date. Another huge bonus would be synchronization of the time index, from the last device used, or, at least, asking if you want to pick up where you left off with a friendly message, “The last time this file was played on $device, the audio stopped at 1:15:50. Would you like to jump there, now?” If I leave off at 1:15:50 on my desktop and move to my phone, it would be nice if I didn’t have to find where I left off, and the app automatically moved to that time index.

Awesome work. Please keep it up.

Checkout the bug tracker, there are already a number of feature requests and bug reports. Feel free to add your own.