Windows volume mapping error with access permissions: Change to 0770

I am running Docker Windows and am trying to run Nextcloud in a container, with all the data on a Windows volume (12TB in RAID-5) that I use for all my server’s data. I originally tried mapping all the folders described on the Nextcloud Docker Hub page to the respective folders on my Windows volume.
For example I did: docker run -v D:\nextcloud\www\html\data:/var/www/html/data nextcloud. All the data ended up in the folder visible from Windows, but the server wasn’t accessible, though it was running.
I then tried only mapping the data folder to my Windows volume. This time the server was accessible, but after initialization I got an error, saying I should change the data storage to access permission 0770. I did it like this: chmod 0770 /var/www/html/data. The error persists.

What could be the problem here? Both with the data folder access and the server not working correctly when storing all data on a mapped volume.

Edit: It seems like when setting the data storage to be on a mapped volume, Nextcloud takes around five minutes to initialize. Without mapped volumes this initialization takes around ten seconds. I assumed there was something wrong when it didn’t work after the expected initialization time.

how is the windows-space formatted? ntfs? that is known for not working correctly with linux-permissions.

It is. It works now (I’ve disabled permission checks), but it’s a lot slower than when it writes directly to the VM.

Edit: This is what I’ve done: 'check_data_directory_permissions' => false,

hey, if by chance you still see this, I’m running nexcloud on windows via docker too.
My problem is, it looks like both docker and nextcloud lives and stores data in my Drive C, but I want it to be in my other drive “D”. How can I achieve that? I’m a complete noob about this and steps and specific commands would really help. I’ve read a ton of documentation on this but there’s very little stuff that tells me exactly how to do it.