Windows Server ADFS 2.0 Integration SAML

Dear next-cloud community!

I am searching for help. I have been working through guides, forum posts, and anything i could find in the web for the past 3 days. I somehow cant get the SAML Integration on my nextcloud server to work. Here is my config.

nextcloud version 11.0.2 stable
windows server 2012r2 ADFS 2.0

Here is my next cloud config:

Here is my metadata.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>

-<md:EntityDescriptor entityID=“ttps://xxx.com/index.php/apps/user_saml/saml/metadata” cacheDuration=“PT604800S” validUntil=“2017-08-26T06:49:04Z” xmlns:md=“urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata”>

-<md:SPSSODescriptor protocolSupportEnumeration=“urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol” WantAssertionsSigned=“true” AuthnRequestsSigned=“false”>

md:NameIDFormaturn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified</md:NameIDFormat>

<md:AssertionConsumerService index=“1” Location=“ttps://xxx.com/index.php/apps/user_saml/saml/acs” Binding=“urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST”/>

</md:SPSSODescriptor>

</md:EntityDescriptor>

Here is my ADFS Config for the Claims
Unfortunatly i can only paste one picture as this is my first post :frowning:

When i try to connect to the nextcloud server i get redirected to the ADFS Login Page. I enter my credentials there in the form on firstname.lastname@domain.org so its pretty much the email address.

When i hit enter i get displayed: invalid_response Not authenticated.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

With kind regards, Thomas :slight_smile: