Webdav not working (Windows)

Installed latest version of Nextcloud and everything is working fine, however, when i try to connect to webdav it says the network name cannot be found (windows 10 client)

If I restart windows webclient I can get it to connect, however, when I try to re-connect I get the same error.
I tested with the nextcloud demo it works every time, so I am not sure what could be causing the problem ?

I use lets encrypt for ssl

Please check out some other threads, there were several reports that reconnecting fails. Many struggles are related to the webdav-implementation of Windows (limited support of modern ciphers etc.). I’m not sure how it was solved in every case, but often 3rd-party software is faster and more reliable.

Mine works perfectly if i restart webClient in windows. What needs configuring to trigger the windows service (webclient), as I have to start it manually?

I just read your initial post again. It’s strange that it works for the demo server, they are using the letsencrypt-CA as well. What kind of system are you using and how was it configured. Your logfiles might also contain some hints.

This is a reported issues with many users using version 10 +

The fix is to add this to the htaaccess file, this start the webclient automatically.

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} DavClnt
RewriteRule ^$ /remote.php/webdav/ [L,R=302]