Web: no end animation

View… in yellow rectangle area, animation no end never…

So, what is this?
It is important?
It’s not … then take it off!

Welcome to the forum @Yako

We are used to get more detailed postings here. Nobody knows what Server you’re running, nothing about your configuration, your environment, your setup…

Your thread - as it is - is a stub. I’m afraid to tell you.

Don’t be afraid, Jimmy …
Digital life is volatile in nature. Much more than ours.

I am a simple user of the application, that I connect through a simple browser to a simple page.
What I see is what I show you. There is no more … a circle of infinite rotation without more.

If it is not within your reach to verify it, do not worry.
Regards,

Well to be honest I dunno if it would be within my reach… I simply don’t know what is behind your “simple page” that causes you problems.
All I can tell you so far is: it’s not behaving correctly.

So how did you set up your NC? Which versions are you running? Are there any setup-messages left to be solved from your installation? Any Error-messages in the logfile? etc.

Best suggestion I could give you at this point: try installin this app called issue template. And it’ll do all the collecting of neccessary data for you automatically. you’d only need to copy & paste it’s output to here. And then we would maybe be able to see where the problems come from.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.