We have updated Nextcloud AIO mastercontainer but it did not go to the next version

Before Update
Nextcloud AIO Mastercontainer ( version - 7.6.2)
Nextcloud (version - 27.0.5)
After Update
Nextcloud AIO Mastercontainer ( version - 7.6.2)
Nextcloud (version - 28.0.5)

Description:
We are facing the issue regarding updation of Nextcloud AIO - mastercontainer, our nextcloud version has been updated but our mastercontainer did not go to the next version after updation.
Can anyone help me on this issue ?
Thanks in advance

Can you clarify how you updated? Was it using the built-in process described here.

Hi jtr,
Yeah i used the built-in process of update, As described here GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: 📦 The official Nextcloud installation method. Provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

Hi @ubaid_hussain, can you log in to the aio interface, open the link https://ip.address.of.server:8080/api/docker/getwatchtower and afterwards post the output of sudo docker logs nextcloud-aio-watchtower here?

Hi @szaimen Unfortunately, we have deleted this watcherower container from prod. you know this doesn’t affect the nextcloud working performance, Is there any other way to check why the nextcloud-AIO_mastercontainer wasn’t get updated?

No, the watchtower container takes care of updating the mastercontainer. If it fails, it shiuld have something in the logs…

Hi @szaimen Is there any way to just bring it up the watchower container without affecting other running nextcloud containers?

Yes, see my first reply

Hi @szaimen Thank you, I get it. I will share the nextcloud-aio-watchower logs with you shortly.

Hi @szaimen
Here is the logs of our nextcloud-aio-watchower container. We did not see anything wrong in it.

Seems like the image is up-to-date. Which version are you seeing in thr aio interface?

hi @szaimen
we have nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer version v7.6.2

Hm… this is very weird.

Can you maybe post the output of sudo docker ps && sudo docker inspect nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer here?

Hi @szaimen Here is the all nextcloud containers and nextcloud_AIO_mastercontainer details.

hi @szaimen @jtr , is there any update on this ?

There are some indications you’re running multiple AIO instances.

Are you certain you’re connecting to the right one?

1 Like

I agree.

@ubaid_hussain sudo docker ps | grep nextcloud should reveal the truth.

hi @szaimen @jtr,
this is the output of

sudo docker ps | grep nextcloud

Okay und you use port 8081 to access the aio interface or which port are you using?

yeah i am using port 8081 to access the aio interface