Way too many issues, can anybody help

Can anybody give me a steer. I am at frustration point with the multiple issues I am having.

Platform RPi 4 using NCP
NC Version 19
DuckDNS
Letsencrypt

4 Specific problems that are compounded by my inexperience.

1. When using the update function, I am stuck on “Step 4 is currently in process. Please reload this page later”. This hasnt changed in 2 days and I cant update this way.

2. Installed talk, found out I needed a Turn server which I then followed the instructions for but am now stuck unable to restart the server after editing the conf file (I have checked this 3 or 4 times)

3. Collabora just doesnt work or rather I dont have the option to connect to the CODE Server in collabora settings, because it isnt there.

4. Apps Other than those installed, I no longer see any that I can install, they just arent there.

ALso, has anybody successfully got NC 20 running on RPi 4 and if so, how did you go about it as I cant update mine and the latest NCP is still ver 19. (No talk or Office in the build)

Many thanks

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 18.0.2):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.1):

The issue you are facing:

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):

Steps to replicate it:

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

Please fill out the template. Then we can help you

Yes first post, sorry, ill do that