User Management not possible - an error occured

Nextcloud version 16.01
Operating system and version hosted_service
PHPMyAdmin possiple, command line not possible

Facing a problem in user management.
On my 1&1 hosted nextcloud are only to users.
1 User is an admin, the other a simple user.

But users are not displayed.

I can not create new user, I can not create new user groups.

On every reload within user management an error is displayed (see screenshot, top middle)

Sharing files, calenders, etc. between those 2 users works fine.
Login works fine.

Seems to me that something in the user management got messed up during the last updates with the online updater.

I would like to fix the problem without reinstalling.

Help is welcome :wink:

Nextcloud

Version: 16.0.1.1
Installierte Apps: 51
Apps mit verfügbaren Aktualisierungen: 0

PHP

Version: 7.2.22
Arbeitspeicher-Grenzwert: 512 MB
Maximale Ausführungszeit: 3600
Maximale Größe zum Hochladen: 2 MB

Datenbank

Art: mysql
Version: 5.5.60
Größe: 94,5 MB

Try to clear the browser cache and try again. I realized that a problem as I update to NC 16.0.4 and this was the recommended solution for the problem.

Could not solve the problem by clearing the cache.

With NC17 I did a total reinstall. Everything was fine at the start. After I installed 2-Factor-auth with TOTP it started again. I activated log level 0 and that showed the following:

[core] Debug: OC\AppFramework\Middleware\Security\Exceptions\CrossSiteRequestForgeryException: CSRF check failed at <<closure>>

0. /homepages/21/XXX/htdocs/privatecloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Middleware/MiddlewareDispatcher.php line 95
   OC\AppFramework\Middleware\Security\SecurityMiddleware->beforeController(OCA\Provisioning ... {}, "getUsersDetails")
1. /homepages/21/XXX/htdocs/privatecloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 97
   OC\AppFramework\Middleware\MiddlewareDispatcher->beforeController(OCA\Provisioning ... {}, "getUsersDetails")
2. /homepages/21/XXX/htdocs/privatecloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php line 126
   OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Provisioning ... {}, "getUsersDetails")
3. /homepages/21/XXX/htdocs/privatecloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php line 47
   OC\AppFramework\App::main("OCA\\Provisioni ... r", "getUsersDetails", OC\AppFramework\ ... {}, {_route: "ocs.pr ... "})
4. <<closure>>
   OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke({_route: "ocs.pr ... "})
5. /homepages/21/XXX/htdocs/privatecloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php line 297
   undefinedundefinedcall_user_func(OC\AppFramework\ ... {}, {_route: "ocs.pr ... "})
6. /homepages/21/XXX/htdocs/privatecloud/ocs/v1.php line 82
   OC\Route\Router->match("/ocsapp/cloud/users/details")
7. /homepages/21/XXX/htdocs/privatecloud/ocs/v2.php line 24
   undefinedundefinedrequire_once("/homepages/21/d ... p")

GET /ocs/v2.php/cloud/users/details?offset=0&limit=25&search=
from XXX at 2019-11-28T13:24:39+00:00

Is there anybody who could give me hint???

I invastigated a little further TOTP seems to be not the problem.

But opcache is activated and i found a very old problem, where
opcache.save_comments=1 needs to be set.

Which I have done.
But I do still have the problem.

Any help on this topic?