User disabled on Snap Install

I’m a relative NextCloud and Ubuntu novice… but I’m getting up to speed.

Background - I installed the snap version of NextCloud on Ubuntu 20.04 and have been rocking for a few weeks… Learning the ropes of NextCould and getting more familiar with Ubuntu. I was able to get everything set up with a Let’sEncrypt SSL to resolve externally and everything was well. Kicking the tires and all that and no issues. Just two users and an admin while I made sure I was comfortable.

Today I was spending my day off getting some technical projects handled. I set up a new network monitoring schema, and then decided to point a subdomain at NextCloud via Cname. Everything seemed to be working fine (resolved via the subdomain), but I noticed that my user account was displaying a message “We have detected multiple invalid login attempts from your IP. Therefore your next login is throttled up to 30 seconds”. I was able to log in with my standard (non-admin) user account on the remote machine and the message went away. The next project was to move the physical server running NextCloud to it’s permanent spot in my home data closet. When I moved and rebooted the server I got the splash page telling me my administrative user’s account is disabled.

The issue - I suspect that the sequence of events had my network monitor probe hitting the next cloud server and that it was interpreted as problematic login attempts. I disabled the probe and have been troubleshooting how to enable the account. The standard user accounts are unaffected - just the admin. The most straightforward option I’ve found in researching seems to be resetting the password via CLI with:

sudo -u www-data php occ user:resetpassword admin_user

I get the following ouput:

sudo: php: command not found

I am assuming that I get the error because I am running the snap version and the relative location of resources… but I’m a little over my skis on fixing this. I’m hoping someone can help me troubleshoot and get back to it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Additional info - I was able to reset the password of the administrative account from the CLI but couldn’t find the syntax to enable the account directly… but I was ultimately able to find the right command:

sudo nextcloud.occ user:enable admin_user

Posting this because I ran across other users in the same situation… and hoping my experience can help them to a faster resolution.

Now I’m gonna go turn the network monitor back on for that machine and see if that is in fact what caused the account to be disabled.