User Can't Login

Hi all,
We have a Nextcloud 16.0.1 server installed running on Ubuntu 18.04.
Users login is through our LDAP.
One of the user complained that he can’t login to the Nextcloud server.
When he logs in he gets the following error:
“The server was unable to complete your request.
If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.
More details can be found in the server log.”

When reviewing the log i see the following
“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/csrftoken",“message”:“ldap_control_paged_result_response(): Result is: No such object (32) at /var/www/nextcloud/apps/user_ldap/lib/LDAP.php#74”.

When i try to run ldap:search i don’t get any result even for users who can login successfully.
Are anyone aware of this issue?

Thanks

I’m personally not using LDAP authentication, but the following forum postings are all referring to the same error message and might help you fixing the problem:

It sounds like you have a problem with either your LDAP or Nextcloud’s LDAP configuration.

If you can’t get a list of users from LDAP, that sounds like the place to start troubleshooting. Can you query your LDAP using ldapsearch?

@KarlF12 The problem isn’t that i can’t get the user. The user that tried to login to the NextCloud appears in the list of users.
I have changed the Paging chunksize value from 500 to 3000 and now the user can login
@j-ed Thanks for the reference to the articles i saw them before but wasn’t sure that was the solution it did help me as you can see :slight_smile:

Thanks all for you assistance