Uploadprogress has no mouseover ballon with uploadspeed and time

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 25.0.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): ubu server 22.04.1
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): NGINX
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 8.1 FPM

The issue you are facing:
Uploading files via WebUI have a uploadbar on top. Usually on mouseover a ballon tip comes up with info about uploadspeed and time till success…
this is no longer the case since update 25.0.2 to 25.0.3

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. start uploading a file
  2. put mouse trigger over the blue upload progress bar
  3. don’t see any further information about uploadspeed and time to wait till upload succeed

yes. i had the same bug on my 3 instances of nextcloud after update. on version 25.0.2 - there is no this bug.

First try under Linux gave info ballon with upload progress info

but not reliable under Vmware clients, so as under Windows (Brave, Firefox ESR, Edge)

So the prob is (sadly) not fixed with NC 25.0.4 as far as i have tested now.

I have to confirm that the NC 26.0.0 also has still no (dynamic) Uploadprogress Info during upload operations.

On mouse over sometimes a “static” value pops up with Uploadspeed and progress but still no dynamic “live” info during uploads on mouse over the progress bar.