Uploading a folder with several subfolders --> files processing bar stucks, filesize not a number

Hey guys,

I’ve a strange issue on all of my nextcloud installations.

I’m running nextcloud 23 on my Truenas machine in a jail.
PHP8, MariaDB 10.5

I’m having a issue, that folders including subdirectories stuck during the upload process.
When the upload is finished, the files are progressing bar appears.
It freezes and stays until I’m refreshing the page.
The files seem to be uploaded, but I also get some error messages in the log file, but I don’t know what to do.

Log:
Sabre\DAV\Exception\BadRequest: Expected filesize of 10485760 bytes but read (from Nextcloud client) and wrote (to Nextcloud storage) 9437184 bytes. Could either be a network problem on the sending side or a problem writing to the storage on the server side.

1. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Directory.php - line 156: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->put(null)
  2. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Upload/UploadFolder.php - line 46: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Directory->createFile(“377487360”, null)
  3. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1098: OCA\DAV\Upload\UploadFolder->createFile(“377487360”, null)
  4. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 504: Sabre\DAV\Server->createFile(“uploads/ncp … 0”, null, null)
  5. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php - line 89: Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPut(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  6. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 472: Sabre\DAV\Server->emit(“method:PUT”, [ Sabre\HTTP … }])
  7. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 253: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  8. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 321: Sabre\DAV\Server->start()
  9. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php - line 332: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  10. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php - line 35: OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
  11. /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php - line 167: require_once("/var/www/ne … p")

For ownCloud (before the fork), we had a list of possibly linked issues: