Upgrate from 13.0.0 to 13.01 Interner Serverfehler

Can someone help me? Can not recall the configuration.

Thanks a lot

Pit

What is in the webservers log?

Excuse me, I’m a beginner, where can I find the file?

The logging for Nextcloud depends on how you set it up:

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/13/admin_manual/configuration_server/logging_configuration.html

The logging for your webserver depends on what webserver is and how it’s configured, for example, Apache Webserver is configured like so:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/logs.html

Can someone help me please?
I just can not find the server protocol.

grafik

Thanks

pit

es gibt lediglich folgendes ERR prot. im system:

[Fri Apr 27 15:00:59 2018] [error] [client 46.128.244.134:34860] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/www/nextcloud/core/doc/admin/_static/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php,index.html) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive

Bitte um Hilfe, da ich nicht mehr in die Optionen gelange.

Danke

Can you check your nextcloud.log in the data folder?

How did you upgrade? Did this error show up from the beginning or did the upgrade procedure proceed up to a certain step?

Hosting environments can be difficult to handle, at least you found the logfiles (though I’m not sure about that error if that is related at all to the problem or just a secondary error (e.g. loading content for the error page)).

Hi, I finally found the login protocol. Please help

{“reqId”:“WvwjIiUR4GAAAF8Ocf0AAAAA”,“level”:3,“time”:“2018-05-16T12:25:06+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“46.128.244.134”,“user”:“Pit”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/settings/user",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“OCP\\AutoloadNotAllowedException”,“Message”:“Autoload path not allowed: \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/onlyoffice\/lib\/adminsection.php”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/autoloader.php(158): OC\\Autoloader->isValidPath(’\/home\/www\/nextc…’)\n#1 [internal function]: OC\\Autoloader->load(‘OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\…’)\n#2 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call(‘OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\…’)\n#3 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Utility\/SimpleContainer.php(95): ReflectionClass->__construct(‘OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\…’)\n#4 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Utility\/SimpleContainer.php(118): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->resolve(‘OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\…’)\n#5 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\…’)\n#6 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Settings\/Manager.php(346): OC\\ServerContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\…’)\n#7 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Settings\/Manager.php(374): OC\\Settings\\Manager->query(‘OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\…’)\n#8 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/CommonSettingsTrait.php(100): OC\\Settings\\Manager->getAdminSections()\n#9 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/CommonSettingsTrait.php(51): OC\\Settings\\Controller\\PersonalSettingsController->formatAdminSections(‘personal’, ‘personal-info’)\n#10 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/CommonSettingsTrait.php(125): OC\\Settings\\Controller\\PersonalSettingsController->getNavigationParameters(‘personal’, ‘personal-info’)\n#11 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/PersonalSettingsController.php(57): OC\\Settings\\Controller\\PersonalSettingsController->getIndexResponse(‘personal’, ‘personal-info’)\n#12 [internal function]: OC\\Settings\\Controller\\PersonalSettingsController->index(‘personal-info’)\n#13 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(161): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#14 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(91): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\PersonalSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#15 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(115): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\PersonalSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#16 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main(‘PersonalSetting…’, ‘index’, Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#17 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#18 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(297): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#19 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(998): OC\\Route\\Router->match(’\/settings\/user’)\n#20 \/home\/www\/nextcloud\/index.php(37): OC::handleRequest()\n#21 {main}",“File”:"\/home\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/autoloader.php",“Line”:134}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0”,“version”:“13.0.1.1”}

Someone had this same message but the developers weren’t able to reproduce this issue: