Upgrading to 23 with existing Collabora CODE server

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 23.0
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): FreeNAS Jail (12.2-RELEASE-p2)
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache 2.4.25
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.3

The issue you are facing: On Nextcloud 22.2.3 my Collabora CODE, running on a local VM, is working fine. After upgrading to NC23, it doesn´t open CODE, the clicked document simply downloads instead. It works witha Collabora demo server, though.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): YES

Steps to replicate it:

1. Upgrade to Nextcloud 23
  2. Browse to my cloud in a web browser
  3. Click any office document and watch it download instead of opening in the browser

I don´t think there´s anything wrong with my config, I simply wonder if I need to change anything after upgrading to make Collabora work again. It connects fine in Settings, but just won´t work.
I rolled back to a working snapshot when I discovered this, so I really don´t have much of logging / config post upgrade.