Upgrade issues to Nextcloud 14 on database

Dear Community,

i have been reading in the forum for quite a while and really appreciate all the topics and issues i could resolve by just having a look at this forum. Now i registered as a user, since i have an issue upgrading i could not resolve by “just” looking in this forum but also trying to find some hints in the internet.

This is the first time ever i registered to a forum, so please forgive me if i missed something - this is not on purpose and i do not want to offend anybody.

I am running 13.0.7 on my debian 9.5 with Apache 2.4.25 and MySQL 5.5 (on another machine) for me and my family. We use it for pictures and calendars our mobile phones.

I tried to update to 14 using the web-interface, but it fails and also using the cli on the machine…
Using the web-interface i get a list of installed apps (updated to the latest version before starting the extcloud upgrade) and surprisingly - before i click on upgrade - it says that it wants to upgrade to 13.0.7 and not to 14:

Nextcloud wird auf Version 13.0.7 aktualisiert

Diese Apps werden aktualisiert:

• Activity (activity)
  • Auditing / Logging (admin_audit)
  • Comments (comments)
  • Federated file sharing (federatedfilesharing)
  • Files (files)
  • External storage support (files_external)
  • PDF viewer (files_pdfviewer)
  • File sharing (files_sharing)
  • Text editor (files_texteditor)
  • Deleted files (files_trashbin)
  • Versions (files_versions)
  • Video player (files_videoplayer)
  • First run wizard (firstrunwizard)
  • Gallery (gallery)
  • Lookup Server Connector (lookup_server_connector)
  • Nextcloud announcements (nextcloud_announcements)
  • Notifications (notifications)
  • OAuth 2.0 (oauth2)
  • Password policy (password_policy)
  • Provisioning API (provisioning_api)
  • Monitoring (serverinfo)
  • Share by mail (sharebymail)
  • Usage survey (survey_client)
  • Collaborative tags (systemtags)
  • Theming (theming)
  • Two factor backup codes (twofactor_backupcodes)
  • Update notification (updatenotification)
  • LDAP user and group backend (user_ldap)
  • Files workflow engine (workflowengine)

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT class FROM oc_personal_sections WHERE class = ? LIMIT 1’ with params [“OCA\FederatedFileSharing\Settings\PersonalSection”]: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘nextcloud.oc_personal_sections’ doesn’t exist

Same issue with cli:
sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/nextcloud
The process control (PCNTL) extensions are required in case you want to interrup
Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands
You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade
Set log level to debug
Updating database schema
Updated database
Updating …
Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException: An exception occurred while execith params [“OCA\FederatedFileSharing\Settings\PersonalSection”]:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'nextcloud.oc_personal
Update failed
Maintenance mode is kept active
Reset log level

To me it looks as if some tables in the database are missing and the upgrade does not create them.

Any feedback is highly appreciated
Best regards
oexi