Upgrade from 23.0.4 to 23.0.6 fails with Verifying integrity fail

Update repeatedly fails verifying integrity.

Logging into server, I see it gets stuck in step 5 and the nextcloud-23.0.6.zip is a file with sha1sum bb6930f7f975743d09d3d0a7c1a5e8d7fd923972.

Without knowing where this file comes from or which sum it expects, I cannot say much more. Have others had a similar problem with this version?

In order to better analyse my issue, can someone comment on which file is downloaded and where the expected sum resides?

I tried downloading manually from github releases server-23.0.6.zip, which I thought that could be what the updater is downloading but its sha1sum is 7157feb59f21dc1da138bd34f38b69665f3c9a25. So either that’s the correct one and the file nextcloud downloads each time is corrupt or I need to understand better what’s going on.

Do you have shell access. Maybe you can use this command for an upgrade:
sudo -u www-data php /path/to/nextcloud/occ /path/to/nextcloud/updater/updater.phar

Also there can be a problem with the free space. Can you check it. Also delete the downloaded zip-file i think in /path/to/nextcloud/data/updater-***/downloads

Repeat your actions and post full errors.

I think also if you want to use the manual download you must copy nextcloud-23.0.6.zip in the above download folder with name nc.zip. Search the web for documentation.