Upgrade from 17.0.0 to 17.0.7

Hello,
I used Nextcloud for some time withoutproblems. Now I faced upgrade of Nextcloud and was stoped by exception problem. Here is description:

Nextcloud version: 17.0.0
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Ubuntu 18.04.3
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache 2.4.29
PHP version (eg, 7.1): 7.2

The issue you are facing:

2020-07-06T14:10:59+02:00 Starting …
0/0 [>-] 0%2020-07-06T14:10:59+02:00
2020-07-06T14:10:59+02:00 Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing ‘UPDATE “oc_appconfig” SET “configvalue” = ? WHERE (“appid” = ?) AND (“configkey” = ?) AND (“configvalue” <> ?)’ with params ["", “mail”, “types”, “”]:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 7 SSL SYSCALL error: EOF detected
2020-07-06T14:10:59+02:00 Update failed

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:
sudo -u www-data php updater.phar --no-interaction

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE
<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'passwordsalt' => '', 'secret' => '', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'localhost', 1 => '192.168.33.36', 2 => 'nextcloud', 3 => 'nextcloud', ), 'datadirectory' => '/mnt/ncdata', 'dbtype' => 'pgsql', 'version' => '17.0.0.9', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://nextcloud.inhort.pl/', 'dbname' => 'nextcloud_db', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => 'ncadmin', 'dbpassword' => '', 'installed' => true, 'instanceid' => 'ocziiquf0627', 'log_type' => 'file', 'logfile' => '/var/log/nextcloud/nextcloud.log', 'loglevel' => '2', 'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp', 'remember_login_cookie_lifetime' => '1800', 'log_rotate_size' => '10485760', 'trashbin_retention_obligation' => 'auto, 180', 'versions_retention_obligation' => 'auto, 365', 'simpleSignUpLink.shown' => 'false', 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu', 'filelocking.enabled' => true, 'memcache.distributed' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis', 'memcache.locking' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis', 'redis' => array ( 'host' => '/var/run/redis/redis-server.sock', 'port' => 0, 'timeout' => 0.5, 'dbindex' => 0, 'password' => 'XapzC50z3cMoG8e9EUWdrnGLeA*EoMR', ), 'logtimezone' => 'Europe/Warsaw', 'htaccess.RewriteBase' => '/', 'maintenance' => true, 'theme' => '', ); Please any suggestions.My Nextcloud is now unusable because web connections are blocked until I finish update. Regards, Tomasz

No real idea. But perhaps you can stop and start PostgresSQL and then execute the command.

I tried this - no effect.
This is what I get in web when I start update:

Przygotowywanie aktualizacji

Ustawienie poziomu dziennika do debugowania

Włączony tryb konserwacji

Krok naprawy: Repair MySQL collation

Informacja o naprawie: Not a mysql database -> nothing to do

Krok naprawy: Repair SQLite autoincrement

Krok naprawy: Copy data from accounts table when migrating from ownCloud

Krok naprawy: Drop account terms table when migrating from ownCloud

Aktualizacja struktury bazy danych

Zaktualizowana baza danych

Krok naprawy: Purify and migrate collected mail addresses

[0/0]: Purify and migrate collected mail addresses

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing ‘UPDATE “oc_appconfig” SET “configvalue” = ? WHERE (“appid” = ?) AND (“configkey” = ?) AND (“configvalue” <> ?)’ with params ["", “mail”, “types”, “”]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 7 SSL SYSCALL error: EOF detected

Perhaps @ChristophWurst can help because of discussion https://github.com/nextcloud/mail/issues/3273

This is not an error from the Mail app but one triggered during its upgrade. So a bug of Nextcloud. And has nothing to do with the missing table issue.

It happened during the call to server/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php at 8e9726be5c39e5df7956e8539f201e4213ab6aba · nextcloud/server · GitHub.

EOF detected

Is your machine running out of mem somehow (storage, RAM)?

It has 2 GB of RAM and 256 used. Storage is 40 GB and is almost empty.

Is it possible to upgrade to higher version by hand to get it working again or I have to wait for update?