Update to NC 26 failed

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 26.0.11
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): shard hosting (do not know)
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): shared hosting (do not know)
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 8.0.22

The issue you are facing:
Performed an update with the updater. When the page reloaded I got a blank white page.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): yes

Steps to replicate it:

1. Use Updated from 25.0.5

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

{"reqId":"ZD00xQtrR7dMmrsQhK1icwAAAB0","level":3,"time":"2023-04-17T12:00:05+00:00","remoteAddr":"8xxxx9","user":"--","app":"PHP","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/remote.php/dav/files/user/","message":"include(): Failed opening '/var/www/vhosts/host/httpdocs/nextcloud/apps/support/lib//AppInfo/Application.php' for inclusion (include_path='/var/www/vhosts/url/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/archive_tar:/var/www/vhosts/URL/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/console_getopt:/var/www/vhosts/URL/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/www/vhosts/innobiz.de/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/pear_exception:/var/www/vhosts/URL/nextcloud/apps') at /var/www/vhosts/URL/nextcloud/lib/composer/composer/ClassLoader.php#578","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.0.3stable-Win64 (build 20201029) (Nextcloud)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"PHP"}}
{"reqId":"ZD004AtrR7dMmrsQhK1ipwAAAAM","level":3,"time":"2023-04-17T12:00:32+00:00","remoteAddr":"82.135.83.89","user":"--","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v2/notifications?format=json","message":"include(/var/www/vhosts/host/httpdocs/nextcloud/apps/activity/lib//AppInfo/Application.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory at /var/www/vhosts/URL/nextcloud/lib/composer/composer/ClassLoader.php#578","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.0.3stable-Win64 (build 20201029) (Nextcloud)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"PHP"}}

Before the update the log is cluttered (26 MB) with these lines. They are there after the update plus messages that other users cannot connect.

"message":"include(/var/www/vhosts/host/httpdocs/nextcloud/apps/nextcloud_announcements/lib//AppInfo/Application.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory at /var/www/vhosts/URL/nextcloud/lib/composer/composer/ClassLoader.php#578","userAgent":"iOS/16.1.1 (20B101) dataaccessd/1.0","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"PHP"

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '25.0.5.1',
  'dbname' => 'OC_nc',
  'dbhost' => '127.0.0.1:xxxx',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'user',
  'dbpassword' => 'password!',
  'default_phone_region' => 'DE',
  'installed' => true,
  'forceSSLforSubdomains' => true,
  'theme' => '',
  'maintenance' => false,
  'loglevel' => 2,
  'trashbin_retention_obligation' => 30,
  'trashbin_auto_expire' => true,
  'appstoreenabled' => true,
  'logtimezone' => 'UTC',
  'mail_from_address' => 'owncloud',
  'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_domain' => 'domain.de',
  'mail_smtpsecure' => 'ssl',
  'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_smtpauthtype' => 'LOGIN',
  'mail_smtpauth' => 1,
  'mail_smtphost' => 'host',
  'mail_smtpport' => '465',
  'app_install_overwrite' => 
  array (
    0 => 'occweb',
  ),
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,
  'updater.secret' => 'adsfasdf',
);

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

empty

PASTE HERE

not sure where to find additional information

Can I undo this update? A backup was created but know I read that I also had to do database backup. Was not aware that I need to do this manually.

There is no admin folder other than the Admin users folder. There is in the root of /data, a file called nextcloud.log

Hi,
I updated my post with the log.

You got doubleslash between lib and AppInfo.