Update from 17.0.1 to 17.0.2 fails - General error: 1478 InnoDB: Tablespace innodb_system cannot contain a COMPRESSED table

Hi

I wanted to upgrade my Nextcloud installation from 17.0.1 to 17.0.2 using the web updater. I run Apache2 on Ubuntu and MySQL server. The first part of the installation went well with no errors. However, the DB update part threw an error:
Preparing update

Set log level to debug

Turned on maintenance mode

Repair step: Repair MySQL collation

Repair info: Change row format for oc_addressbookchanges …

Repair info: Change collation for oc_addressbookchanges …

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing β€˜ALTER TABLE oc_addressbookchanges ROW_FORMAT=COMPRESSED;’: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1478 InnoDB: Tablespace innodb_system cannot contain a COMPRESSED table

Any idea how to solve this? Thank you.

Hi, for me it happend after following https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/21/admin_manual/configuration_database/mysql_4byte_support.html
The first affected table is oc_addressbook. Some before worked. After addressbook is the next affected table oc_appconfig (if I rename the table oc_Adressbook).

But my system is still working. I do not know what happens after the next update.
Here is written that this message happens when the database is created not with using FILE_BLOCK_SIZE
I do not know where I can use this option.

Did you figured out a solution?