Update from 11.0.3 to 11.0.4 failed

Nextcloud version 11.0.3:
Operating system and version Debian 8 Jessie:
Apache or nginx version Apache/2.4.10:
PHP version PHP 5.6.30:
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: yes

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):

I used the webupdater in order to update from 11.0.3 to 11.0.4. Have updated this way many times before.

The issue you are facing:
Nextcloud 11.0.3 told me that there is an update 11.0.4

I started the update and got an exception:

Exception: Updates between multiple major versions and downgrades are unsupported.

I am not aware that I updated between major versions or downgraded something.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Cannot access the Nextcloud log from the browser

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'xxxxxxx', 'passwordsalt' => 'xxxxxx', 'datadirectory' => '/srv/nextcloud/data', 'dbtype' => 'sqlite3', 'version' => '11.0.3.2', 'installed' => true, 'forcessl' => true, 'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp', 'mail_smtpport' => '25', 'theme' => '', 'maintenance' => true, 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'a.domain.xx', ), 'logtimezone' => 'Europe/Berlin', 'loglevel' => 0, 'log_authfailip' => true, 'secret' => 'xxxxxxxx', 'trashbin_retention_obligation' => 'auto', 'updater.release.channel' => 'stable', 'mail_from_address' => 'admin', 'mail_domain' => 'domain.xx', 'mail_smtphost' => '1.2.3.4', 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu', 'updater.secret' => 'xxxxxxx', ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: nothing visible

Where you able to solve the problem? If yes, then how?

I’m stuck with the same error message also on debian jessie with sqlite.

Unfortunately not. I had to reinstall Nextcloud.