Update error 14.0.4 => 15.0.0

Tried to update from 14.0.4 to 15.0.0… Failed

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COLUMN_NAME AS Field, COLUMN_TYPE AS Type, IS_NULLABLE AS Null, COLUMN_KEY AS Key, COLUMN_DEFAULT AS Default, EXTRA AS Extra, COLUMN_COMMENT AS Comment, CHARACTER_SET_NAME AS CharacterSet, COLLATION_NAME AS Collation FROM information_schema.COLUMNS WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = ‘livpsinr_next797’ AND TABLE_NAME = ‘oc_notifications’’: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table ‘/dev/shm/#sql_bf6_1.MYI’; try to repair it

How to proceed?

Thanks

You have got a broken shared memory table. Did you try to repair it? Maybe mysql restart fixes this?

How to repair?
I use a shared websapce, I don`t think that I can restart mysql.

BTW: Had the same problem when upgrading from 13 to 14, always with major versions. Last time it crashed my productive cloud I tried it with an 2nd test system on the same server this time first.
In the past upgrade worked like a charm, time has gone…

any help appreciated

For system or other technical issues, never come here for those problems. Just visit stackoverflow and look there for answers, e.g. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2011050/mysql-126-incorrect-key-file-for-table#8434535.