Unable to setup nextcloud in the server

I have installed nextcloud in server, but i am unable to configure it properly, need help to setup it in thee server

Hi ravalisri,

Please could you specify, what exactly you mean by being unable to configure it properly? I guess you already tried a few things, if you could share those, it might be easier for someone to help you.

We also need some more information about your server, what operating system are you running, what webserver / database are you using?

Here you can find the official documentation of Nextcloud, maybe that helps you a little more setting it up, while reading through the documemtation: Installation on Linux — Nextcloud latest Administration Manual latest documentation

Thank you for your response.

The Operating system is Ubuntu Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS and the server is Apache.

I have installed the nextcloud using the resource : Example installation on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS — Nextcloud latest Administration Manual latest documentation

After the step , where /path/to/webserver/document-root is replaced by the document root of your Web server
I am unable to view the nextcloud login page, could anyone help to reslove this by sharing the resouce?

sometimes restarting your webserver on the machine helps:
systemctl restart apache2
than, please verify that your nextcloud files are in this directory: /var/www/nextcloud
and give the ownership to this files to the user and the group www-data
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/nextcloud