Unable to login after installation (11.0.2)!

Hi Guys,
I know this issue has been shared here in the forum more than couple of times!
But, I’m afraid I was unable to resolve it yet!

After installation, I’m unable to login! I get the following error: “Wrong Password, Reset It” ??

I have deleted the installation and re-installed it for about 4 times now! I have not misspelled the password, as I copied it from a notepad here on my desktop!

Even if I click on “Reset password” it states: "Couldn’t send reset email, Please check your username is correct"
Which is indeed correct over the four installations!

Here is the line in nextcloud.log:

{“reqId”:“WOuI8xdbRn0AABwJdGMAAAAD”,“remoteAddr”:“49.207.53.210”,“app”:“core”,“message”:“Login failed: ‘master’ (Remote IP: ‘49.207.53.210’)”,“level”:2,“time”:“2017-04-10T13:30:27+00:00”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/myfiles/index.php/login?user=master",“user”:"–",“version”:“11.0.2.7”}

I was unable to trace the error here!!!

Please help!

Thanks much in advance!

Regards,
Ranga

PS: Awesome forum by the way!

Hi Ranga,

Welcome to the NextCloud community :slight_smile:

Do you have root access to the server? Are you able to login to the database directly to confirm the database and tables are created properly and that _users is populated with the admin user?

Hi Stephan,

Yes, I have the root access. There are about 48 tables created in the database.yes, _users has the entry of admin user.

I even reset the password through phpmyadmin and tried to login and it states the same issue!

Regards,
Ranga

Bumping the post!