Unable to generate a URL for the named route "XXXX" as such route does not exist

I am currently encountering an error whose cause is not known.
When I look at the error log, these errors are output periodically but not every time. It is not frequent.

Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route "announcementcenter.page.index" as such route does not exist.

Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route "theming.Theming.getImage" as such route does not exist.

Usually, the above errors are often combined. Sometimes it’s broken up.
What error is this? I have added the Announcement Center app, but there is no problem with using that app. I remember this as it happened from NC16.0.0 or PHP 7.3.

CentOS 7.6, PHP 7.3.6, nginx 1.14.2, Nextcloud 16.0.3

have you tried disabling, deleting and then download/enabling again the following apps?

• announcementcenter
  • theming?

AnnounceCenter is used so frequently that it can not be easily disabled.
For the Theming app, I tried to disable it for only one day. But on that day no error was output. I think I will probably need a longer period of time.
We have not yet encountered any fatal issues with the theme or announcement feature.

i meant doing it immediatley… like disable, delete and then download and enable it again. of course you cant get rid off all your announcments and theming-changes forever.

I can not predict when this error will really occur. I changed the theme, created an announcement text. It is hard to say that this will definitely cause an error.
I downloaded the source from the Nextcloud site, not the app menu, and tried to reinstall it. Theming app from NC16.0.3 source. I will check for a while if there is any change in this.

I encounter the same problem with ransomware_recovery and news, tried disabling, removing, reinstalling but didn’t help it comes back.

I got the same error on the Photos and Passwords apps since I updated to NC18.

I gave up using Annoucementcenter. Theming no longer generates errors, but Annoucementcenterstill occurs.

CentOS 7.7, PHP 7.3.14, Nginx 1.16.1, Nextcloud 18

I also found this error in the logs and found the solution here: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/5838#issuecomment-361323982

1 Like

Unfortunately that didn´t help. Still see lot of

Info	no app in context	Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException: Unable to generate a URL for the named route "announcementcenter.Page.index" as such route does not exist.

since upgrading to NC v20.0.2.2