I have some problem accessing my Nextcloud account (externaly hosted on ocloud.de) using my Android device connected by WLAN (both, Nextcloud app and via Browser)
Here a summary what i tried already:
- accessing Nextcloud on Android using Wifi -> not working
- accessing Nextcloud on Android using mobile communication only (WiFi off) -> working
- pinging the Nextcloud server with Wifi on -> working
- Virtual Android device on PC -> working
- PC/Laptop using Wifi or LAN -> working
When using the Browser on the Android device (WLAN on) i can at least reach the login page but then the connection seems to stop (Webpage not found). So to me it seems to be Android related (Certificate, …).
Any ideas what i can try/check to get it running?
Thanks and Best Regards, Thomas