Ubuntu 18.01 LTS environment on Windows 10- Complete newbie to linux need some help

Nextcloud version 17):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 18.01LTS):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.29):
PHP version (eg, 7.2):

The issue you are facing:
I just built a windows 10 pro machine and installed
Ubuntu 18.01LTS
using this install process

I had everything up and running including the recovery email. Everything was working great. Then the power went out. Now when I try to login via http://localhost/nextcloud or http://127.0.01/nextcloud.
I get:
Internal Server Error
The Server Encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator.

I tried starting and stopping apache 2 but nothing. I could really use some help. I am extremely new to linux and its command line ( 2 hours of experience). If someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it. I can do a Zoom Meeting if that would help.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Starting

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

PASTE HERE
```I don't know how to find this

The output of your config.php file in `/path/to/nextcloud` (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HEREI don’t know how to find this

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`:

PASTE HEREI don’t know how to find this

Can anyone help me?

You should know to which directoyr you’ve installed the software. In this directory you usually find a directory named “config” which contains the “config.php” file. In this file you will find information where the log file has been created etc., etc.

Thank you for your response. I apologize I am very new to linux. ok I found that file. What should I do with it. Also is there anyway to have nextcloud automatically open and run if the computer is restarted?

Here is the config.php

Due to the fact that the parameter “logfile” is not set in your configuration, the default path and file name should be used which is "Defaults to [datadirectory]/nextcloud.log".
So open the file /var/www/html/nextcloud/data/nextcloud.log and look if any exception etc. has been logged. Additionally you should find and check the web servers log file for any errors.