Two nextclouds, two collaboras, one shared odt

Hi,

Two nextcloud servers, each one with a collabora server working correctly.

But…
jane@nextcloud1 creates an odt and can edit it online.
jane@nextcloud1 share the odt with carl@nextcloud2
carl@nextcloud2 accepts the share and it is added to his server.
carl@nextcloud2 cannot edit the odt from his nextcloud2 web interface.

nextcloud2 logs say:

Internal Server Error

Error: Call to a member function getUID() on null

0. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/richdocuments/lib/Controller/DocumentController.php - line 179: OCA\Richdocuments\TokenManager->getToken(*** sensitive parameters replaced ***)
1. [internal function] OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController->index('487957')
2. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 161: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
3. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 91: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController), 'index')
4. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 115: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController), 'index')
5. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php - line 47: OC\AppFramework\App main('OCA\\Richdocumen...', 'index', Object(OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer), Array)
6. [internal function] OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)
7. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 297: call_user_func(Object(OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler), Array)
8. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 999: OC\Route\Router->match('/apps/richdocum...')
9. /var/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 42: OC handleRequest()
10. {main}

I sort of imagined collaborative editing would not work. But I didn’t expect non-collaborative editing to fail.

Has anyone had any similar experience?
Cheers.

did you create an issue in the repository for this?

Do you mean have I contributed to Microsoft’s social network of developers? No, not yet. :sob:

Cheers.