Too many redirects in browser after upgrade to 13.01

Nextcloud version : 13.01
Operating system and version : raspbian stretch/nextcloud image
Apache or nginx version : Apache/2.4.25 (Raspbian)
PHP version (eg, 7.1): PHP 7.0.27-0+deb9u1

The issue you are facing:
After upgrading to 13.01 I have redirect issues when logging in. Cleared cookies and cache and used several browsers, all with the same result.

When trying to upgrade with the webclient to 13.01 I got an error about the .well-know folder. I put it on another location and upgraded en thought I put the folder back in /var/www/nextcloud. Apparently something went wrong, because when I checked later the .well-know folder wasnt in the nextcloud folder, but also not in it temporary location: it has been deleted i guess.

My search for a solution gives me to think the redirect issues might have something to do with updating .htacces, but I am quite new with webservers etc and dont really understand how to update it. If you need any sort of log files, please let me know but please tell me where to find it.
Any help appreciated.

If the logs don’t tell you enough you can first try to change the log level of your webserver. Or as a last option, run your webserver in debug mode, then it tells you everything it does. Make sure that only you can access is during that time and then it should become obvious what is redirected too many times. But to spot it within all the messages is not easy.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Too many redirect after upgrade to NC 13.0.1

thank you for the replies!